Sending us your case
Please send your case to
Repairs Department, The Factory, Bingley Road, Hoddesdon EN11 0NX UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1992 445589
Please include a document with the following information;
- Details of damage
We will get back to you via email with a quotation for the work.
Sending your case from outside the EU
- Indicate contents of package specifically as “Suitcase for repair: No commercial value”.
- Customers must be responsible to cover all shipping costs, including both inbound and outbound duty/tax.
*Please bear in mind the higher you value your suitcase on the forms, you will be expected to pay a higher rate of duty/tax
Paying for your repairs
We accept the following methods of payment
- PayPal: pay via a secure online PayPal invoice with your credit/debit card (you will not need a PayPal account to process this payment)
- Store: in person at the store
- Telephone: pay with credit/debit card over the telephone
We understand that for customers based outside the UK, sending your case can be costly. We have several Globe-Trotter Authorised Repair Agents across the globe who can repair most Globe-Trotter cases. Please contact the agents directly for arranging a repair.
Tel: 02 5519 2855
Address: Viale Premuda 1, 20129, Milano, Italy
Mr. Michael Shum – New Bond Street Limited
Tel:+(852) 2790 8368 Mob: +(852) 9322 3989 Fax: +(852) 2790 8368
Address: Unit i, 15/F, Block 2, Kingley Industrial Building, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
BLBG Globe-Trotter Restoration Service
Tel: +81 50 3163 1925
TBFA 2F, 2-14-1, Shiohama, Chiba-city, Chiba-prefecture, Japan