Globe-Trotter Club is a community of passionate travel enthusiasts with exclusive access to our most sought-after products, experiences and offers. Members of the Globe-Trotter Club sit at the heart of the Globe-Trotter; the first to hear about our most anticipated product releases and access to a range of exclusive services designed specifically for Club members.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- The registered user of Membership is required to agree to these terms and conditions at the point of membership purchase or activation.
- The Membership of each Member will commence on the date on which it is activated online.
- Membership activation takes place automatically upon order confirmation for members purchasing online. For members redeeming membership following an in-store purchase or membership gift voucher code, membership is activated upon their successful redemption at www.globe-trotter.com.
- Following the activation of a Membership, Globe-Trotter Club shall only communicate with the registered Member (regardless of whether such Membership was bought on their behalf or otherwise) via the email address used for their www.globe-trotter.com account associated with membership.
- A Member must be subscribed to Globe-Trotter Club marketing emails and communications to receive emails associated with their Membership benefits, such as; welcome email, early access notifications and details of upcoming member-exclusive products. If you are uncertain of your subscription preferences, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members must be over 18 years old to join.
- Membership is personal to each Member, and the benefits of membership are for personal use only. Breach of this condition will result in the member being removed from the Club. This includes and is not limited to member-exclusive products, access to sale and attendance at events.
- Members must not sell or gift Globe-Trotter Club products to non-members. Breach of this condition will result in the member being removed from the Club.
- To help ensure availability for all members, Member-exclusive products, including Limited Editions are subject to order restrictions, ensuring products are for personal use only.
- To maximise availability, luggage rental is exclusively for members and for personal use. Items cannot be reserved or hired for other individuals on your account even if they are members themselves.
- Membership is not transferable and shall not be transferred or re-sold. Those wishing to transfer membership purchased for the incorrect account should send their request to email@example.com for consideration.
- When seeking to use the benefits of Membership, a Member may be required at any time to show their active logged-in account for inspection by Globe-Trotter staff or their partners.
- Globe-Trotter reserves the right to suspend the use of Club Membership and/or any associated benefits for a period of time, to withdraw its use and such benefits completely and/or to terminate Membership if the Member breaches any of these terms and conditions (or Globe-Trotter has reasonable grounds to suspect such a breach) or otherwise misuses the Membership; Globe-Trotter shall not be obliged to make any refund to a Member if their Membership and/or any associated benefits are suspended or withdrawn or if their contract for the purchase of a Membership is terminated.
- Globe-Trotter reserves the right from time to time to alter, withdraw and/or substitute replacement products or benefits as part of Membership in place of any products or benefits advertised in promotional material.
- Globe-Trotter reserves the right to re-brand or re-name Membership products and benefits at any time.
- Access to Membership benefits does not guarantee availability;
- Early access to new releases, Limited Editions and sale does not guarantee choice of size and/or colour.
- Globe-Trotter shall be entitled to refuse an application from, or suspend or cancel the Membership of any Member in its absolute discretion.
- Globe-Trotter operates zero tolerance of behaviour that is abusive, sexist, racist or harassment in any way. Reported incidents of this nature will be taken seriously and may be reported to authorities and will result in the termination of your membership without refund with a lifetime ban.
- Members are expected to conduct themselves with respect and courtesy for others, treating others in the way they would wish to be treated themselves, this extends to online platforms such as social media.
- Globe-Trotter reserves the right to delete content, withhold access or impose a total ban on access to the Club should a member not conduct themselves in accordance with the above.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions guarantees a Member will be entitled to renew their Membership. Once expired, all rights and benefits of Membership will cease.
- Globe-Trotter shall not have any liability to a Member for any late delivery or non-delivery of a product, documents or other materials resulting from the actions or omissions of any postal service provider.
- Globe-Trotter may, from time to time, update its Membership terms and conditions. Members are advised to refer to the Membership terms and conditions prior to the renewal of their Membership annually, copies available upon request.
- These terms and conditions together with any associated application form/process comprise the entire agreement between Globe-Trotter and a Member in relation to the purchase and use of their Membership and replaces any previous terms and conditions of Globe-Trotter Club membership entered into.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Cancellation within the 30-day cancellation period:
If an individual wishes to return their membership within 30 days of purchase, they will not be eligible for a refund if the benefits of membership have been redeemed with the exception and evidence of the following circumstances: pregnancy, serious illness or injury.
Benefits include but are not limited to the following: exclusive Globe-Trotter products products, partner offers and collaborations, luggage hire, event attendance.
Globe-Trotter will deduct a small amount from the refund to cover the cost of providing membership services and benefits up to the point at which the cancellation request is received.
Cancellation outside the 30-day cancellation period:
If an individual wishes to cancel their Membership outside of the 30-day period, howsoever caused, any refund would be subject to the discretion of Globe-Trotter and if granted, would be subject to an administration fee to be determined by Globe-Trotter. In addition, any refund would be in the form of a www.globe-trotter.com voucher.
Process for cancellation
All membership cancellation requests should be enacted in the Account Home area at www.globe-trotter.com.
Globe-Trotter will provide refunds using the same means of payment as was used for the initial transaction:
Effects of cancellation
Upon cancellation of a membership, all benefits are null and void.